Tuesday, September 30, 2008







Sziasztok!






Its Tuesday here, kedd, and I am going to go to the ZOO in about half an hour. Isn't that awesome, I can just pick up and go to the zoo anytime?






So yesterday was quite a full one, after school I went to the Hungarian National Museum again, but it turned out to be closed so we went to this MASSIVE market! It was awesome, I could have spent ages in there, there was so much to buy and see. I do admit that it was an obvious tourist trap, but it was a good one. They had tons of paprika, palacsinta, scarves, etc. I have to go back sometime and look more closely becuase I had to leave right away.


Then I went to have coffee with some of the other AFSers, I like coffee... Wish there was more of it. I met this girl from Sydney, Australia. Shes been here for 8 months now and knows a lot more about what the rest of the year will be like for us. There was also a girl from Finland, germany, and another from the USA there. We went to this big cafe outside of Deak ter, which has this huge park and shopping block.


Here is a picture of my class. This is the most interesting room in the building, no joke.

1 comment:

Darwin said...

I WANT TO GO TO THE ZOO!!!!!!!

and wow. thrilling O_O