Friday, September 19, 2008

Penték

I am again in computer class with nothing to do. So íi think that íi will tell you about my week here. And wasn't it an interesting one.

I finally found a yarn shop, the fourth sewing shop that i went into had yarn. I made it to this one called 'Woolly' one day after school, but they didn1t have anything made of wool, lots and lots of rope, but no yarn. But I finally got some green and black yarn and I made a hat with it last night. I have a picture of it on Mira's head that I will post later. Going to make a scarf with it some time soon. Hasn't been that cold here yet really though, so no rush.

I am going to matyas church tonight with my AFS 'angel' Ensci and possbly a girl from Thailand. But I haven1t heard from her yet. Another girl from Germany was supposed to come too but she can1t make it. But I might see her tomorrow.

So yesterday was interesting. I was in Math when all of a sudden the teacher started to gesture at me to come to the froont of the class. I did, and then they started to ask me questions ablut Casco Bay High School and what was different. I think that I might have freaked them out a bit. They didn1t really understand the idea of expeditionary learning. They all think that I'm very strange anyways. Yeah, school here is SO strange when compared to CBHS, lots more sitting and listening for hours. Its very strange and abnormal for me. Its ok though, the people are nice at least.

We are going to Székesfehérvár on Saturday mabye. To harvest the rest of the paprika from Mira1s grandpa's garden.

I'm very glad that it is Friday, I'm excited for this sleep idea. Hope everything in the US doesn't go into a depression... that would be bad.

Ve

1 comment:

Darwin said...

hahahahaha...i love the lecture part. we think thats great.
peter and sam say hi....