Friday, September 26, 2008

Guess what, it's Friday again and I am again sitting in a computer class with nothing to do. But thats ok. Good start to the day.

Ive been working on a project for math class most of the week, Mr. Burke and dad know all about that. I had to present on math history in the USA and you wouldnt believe how hard it is to find decent information about the US without dragging in some other country, Japan and Germany predominantly. But its done now so I don't have to work on it any more. I guess that it was kind of interesting. I got to make a whole bunch of posters in Hungarian.

Today I am going for pizza, if it doesnt get rescheduled again. Strange to think of all of the food that I haven't had since I left. There are lots of other foods though. I dont remember if I have mentioned all of them.

Poggacsa is my favorite
Alma
Garlic cheese
Onion and tomato soup
tea
AND CEREAL, its amazing here

We might be going to Szekesfehervar again tomorrow. Hope its not to cold out.

I am going to try to take some pictures today to post when I get the chance, and maybe a movie, I found out that my camera takes movies with sound. I think I will try to get one of my class. They are pretty cool. Ok, Viszlat

-Ve

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the post card. Glad to see all is well...Atticus, Quilla, and Lucian want to send you a letter what is your address?

stburt@gwi.net

Darwin said...

silly sister! send us more PICTURES!!!!

Anonymous said...

Veronica! We were hit by a massive wind storm and internet has been down for a week and a half... just catching up now. Sounds like things are going well. I hope you got Lisa and my birthday present!!!. anyway let us know...