Tuesday, November 25, 2008


Sziasztok!


Wow, tomorrow is Thanksgiving. I keep telling people here that and they are like.... what... One American tradition that most people haven't heard of. So, I have officially been inside of the parliament! We went with AFS on Sunday morning, had to stand out in the snow for an hour before they would let us in. This is the only picture that I managed to take. My camera decided to die on me, but the inside of the parliament is amazing. I think that they said there was something like 44 kilos of gold leaf all over the walls. Pretty cool.
I went over to the German girl's house yesterday. We looked at this German Harry Potter fan site. I am officially a German hp fan now. That's just awesome! YAY!
Last night I made a snow woman in the park. She is cool. Wonder if she survived until today. Ok, have a very happy Thanksgiving tomorrow! Sziasztok!
-Vera

2 comments:

Darwin said...

first of all, thanksgiving is THURSDAY..like it ALWAYS is >_>

and your camera died? like died died like mine?

Ve said...

yeah... i figured that out when i say the other americans and we went out for thanks giving dinner (which was palacsints... so not american)

and no, i just need to put my last few batteries in. happy late/ early thanksgiving!