Tuesday, December 2, 2008

Short post

Wow, so it's December already!

I have past the 100 day mark by a few days now. So much has been going on I don't even know where to start. Well I went to see Twilight at the movies. (we almost didn't make it in, so late) I also saw this really awesome eastern Asian museum with loads of cool things in it. Walked around Vaci Utca in the pouring rain. Went to the most awesome Xmas fair in the world! Got things in the mail. Went to school. Read. Went to the first of two chapter meetings this week. And sang a Hungarian Christmas song. Hungarians are big on Xmas here. So, short post, must be off. Sziasztok!

-Ve

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

I bet Twilight was better in Hungarian... though it was pretty funny in English. I am glad that you have read the books Ve- I was laughing my head off because of the lack of following the book plot. It's great at school you can say "Intense moment... TREES!!!" to almost anyone and they will understand. Well i just had to comment... I miss you. Lots of Love!
Devyn

Anonymous said...

Sounds like you're having a blast!! Miss u loads.
Laura

margot said...

bet they're not as big on christmas as the germans are... there are "christmas markets" everywhere and the schlössle-gallerie is packed with fake christmas trees now! my school also has one (a real one.)

i'm going to see twilight when it comes here. i've read the first two books and i'm looking forward to the movie.

margot said...

you are so lucky that your teachers let you read in school!

charlotte said...

wow, it's amazing to think of you watching a movie in hungarian...and probably understanding at least some of it! i love your pictures, and i think it's so cute that they call you vera. it's a very nice name. i'm impressed with the regularity of your posts, too! i'm so happy that you're having fun, veronica.