Tuesday, April 28, 2009

Sziasztok!

So, the May trip is coming up fast! I can't believe that it is going to be just 2 more weeks! I only realised that this weekend! For those of you who don't know yet, the May trip is going to be an 8 day long bus voyage with AFS to Paris, London, and Brussels! I'm so excited! Its going to be awesome! And the Wednesday after, I will be going with the other exchangers to Szeged to take the giant Hungarian Vizsga! Wish me luck!

It's Tuesday here now and today is going to be jam packed with things. I think I will try to go to art club for a minute, at least, because I really need to finish this block print that Ive been working on for ever. Well, its not so much of a 'block' as a piece of paper-like rubber, but you get the idea. Then I'm going to go searching for this Turkish store that I found this weekend when I was with my friend who's living in Békéscsaba right now. Shes from Washington. Then back to the apartment, off to some arts building who knows where to watch two of the other American AFSers sing in a chorus, then to dance class. Hüha... (Hungarian for oh no...)

Saturday was really good, as I said, an American girl who lives really far away (or at least as far as you can get and still be in Hungary) came to Budapest and I got to be her tour guide. We didn't really do much touring, but we saw the basilica, some stores, West End, the Apple store (wanting) Radáy utca, Oktogon, the opera house, and Margit Sziget. That was the best part, Margit Sziget (or Margaret Island.)

We decided to rent a Bringó, which is a two person cart bike contraption thing that you have to peddle. I made the mistake of letting her steer first... It was fun. We freaked out a bus and continued on through a bush and into a tree. Yeah, It was awesome! YAY! There are pictures of the bush somewhere.

This weekend is going to be a 5 day one. Hungarians and their vacations, lots. I might be going somewhere into the countryside for a few days, Ill let you know how that ans out, and maybe to Gellert Hegye sometime?

Ok, see you,

Ve

3 comments:

Darwin said...

yay Apples! iphone por moi?!

Ve said...

non, ce n'est pas pour toi

Darwin said...

?!porque?! yo necesito uno!