Friday, May 8, 2009

Sziasztok,
It's finally Friday and I can't believe that the London, Paris, Brussels trip is only one day away! Seems like only yesterday that it seemed like the distant future, something cool to do at the very end of the exchange. Wow, fewer than 2 months left. This is scary. Don't blink, you'll miss it.

So, yesterday was interesting. I presented my book project in Irodalom and immediately got gales of laughter from my class about how hysterical my accent is. I guess its pretty bad. I've always wanted an accent, though American wasn't really what I was going for... But the presentation its self went well. It's over at least. I think I might have freaked out my teacher a bit with the piece from the book that I read. For some reason I chose the most bloody scene. Interesting.

Afterwards, I went with my friend to have salad at a coffee shop. Lots of new interesting things, then we had really awesome cheap Bangladeshi vegetable paneer.

I booked it to Angol class afterwards. It's really funny to sit in on English classes with a bunch of Hungarian women. They're great. We studied shopping and how to telephone order a pizza, for some reason. I act as spell check, mostly, when the teacher is writing on the board. Sad, my spelling's not all that good either. Sorry about that.

So, then I went back to the house and discovered that my ankle was all purple and orange. New acquisition and I haven't a clue how it happened. Hope the swelling goes down before I leave tomorrow. OK, I'm in Informatika class right now. Sziasztok,

Vera

1 comment:

Darwin said...

We can blink because you are required to take a MINIMUM of 200 photos. and HAHA ms grammar lost it :P