Saturday, February 14, 2009

Best Week!

Boldog Valentine Napot Mindenkinek!!!!!!!!!!!!!


This week has been by far the most awesome ever! I don't have much time to write. I'm at the internet bar in the dorm where we are having orientation, so I'll be quick. School this week was great. I got to go to so many places. I'm now in Káposvár. It's the weekend AFS orientation and I'm in love with the automatic coffee machine. That about sums it up.

This orientation is divided into thirds, which I think helps a lot. There are only about 30 of us here and only two other Americans, also good. I'm not quite sure what AFS has planned for us today, probably something interesting, I hope!

My camera doesn't have any batteries at the moment, sorry for how few pictures I've posted... OK, I should go, but I wish you all a wonderful Valentines day back in the USA!!!

Vera

3 comments:

B.W. said...

Hearts and Love to you too! Mwa.

Darwin said...

love my sister!!!! (and of course all she talks about is the coffee machine, of COURSE! lol :)

Ve said...

dude, sorry