Wednesday, October 15, 2008


So another week has gone. This one has been pretty good, but I can't remember where I left off last time so I'm just going to start with the weekend.


We went to this massive old castle on Saturday. From what I could get lots of queens lived there once. Then I went with Mira to the stables and watched her ride for a while. Look down and you will find a two second clip.
Then Sunday we cleaned a lot and I did lots of random things.
Hetfo was the start of S. Gy. Alb. Het at our school. We had to organise loads of game for the grade under us to play after school. The actual playing of the games was very strange, like a Casco Bay event gone very, very, very.......um..... strange. But it was fun. And hysterical.
Yesterday, kedd, I went to a Hungarian poetry reading after school. It was pretty good. They had me read a Shakespeare verse in English after the Hungarian version because they wanted to know what it was like in the original form. We got tea in little plastic cups too.
Oh yeah, some of these pictures are from last week when I decided to go exploring the castle district. Only problem was, I never figured out how to get into it. The castle district is this small hill that is all buildings on the outer. I could see the castles, buildings, and stairways. I just never figured out how to get in. I still got to see loads of cool things though. Almost everything from that section of my travel book! YAY!
Tomorrow is another AFS lesson, and Friday I think that I am going to some kind of photo thing. But I'm not really sure what that is entirely. Should be an adventure! Ok, Sziastok!

















2 comments:

Darwin said...

a ONE SECOIND CLIP?!?!?!?!?!
ve, you lameo....O_O

get into the castle district and take me some picures of awsomeness!!!!!

Ve said...

hey, not kind. that video took me ten minutes to upload