Monday, June 4, 2012

Hello world! Been a long time since I have posted on here, 4 years in fact. Last time I was abroad Obama had just come into office, the banking crisis was just beginning, and we were still in the 00's. The caption of this blog is in for some changes, Budapest is in my past and Beijing is in my future. I will embark on my next abroad experience on the 21st of this month, traveling 2 days with a friend until my arrival in China's capital. There I will spend 2 months learning Mandarin and exploring the blossoming nation of China. This country is on the precipice of global supremacy. China is destined to climb the global market and arrive at the top as a world superpower. It is already of huge importance, but for anyone wishing to learn a useful language, German and French are dying and Chinese is growing. I am recreating this blog to encourage others to become interested in the Chinese market and Chinese language. China has much to offer economically and culturally and any with an interest in the growing economic importance of the Asian continent may find my stay in Beijing of interest.

No comments: