Tuesday, July 14, 2009

Yes, it's officially over. Thats seriously hard for me to wrap my head around. Wow.

But its not really the end, there are still AFS meetings, camps, future studies abroad, and facebook to keep me connected to it all.

The return trip went by like a haze, one moment I was sitting on the never-ending flight from Budapest to Zurich, and then I had a seat on Swiss Air to JFK NY. Possibly the worst part was the wait in JFK airport. 6+ hours because my flight was delayed a bit, and the knowlege that most of the other AFSers around the world were already home and I would probably never see them again.

Someday though. Going on an exchange is an experience that cant ever be duplicated. Nothing can compare to how you feel the first month or the last. It might feel like a dream for the most part, but it will forever remain one of the most impotant years of my life.

Vera BP 08/09

4 comments:

Fadhilah MPA said...

nice blog. visit & follow me back

Ve said...

Sure! Sorry I am seeing this nearly a year late... But if you get this and still want to add my blog, you are welcome to!

Ve said...

Sure! Sorry I am seeing this nearly a year late... But if you get this and still want to add my blog, you are welcome to!

Anonymous said...

Hi! I love your blog and your exchange experience stories. I'd like to inform you about an intersting project... Could I have your contact?