Tuesday, June 30, 2009

Sziasztok!

So, I have been back from Romania for a while now. It was a really good trip. I should go back someday. We didn't get to see Bucharest.

The final countdown is going now, only five days left. Everything is in a kerfuffle though, I can't figure out what airline I'm going on or how much stuff I am allowed to bring with me. Maybe I will try to ship some of my books. I have been living with Charlotte since I got back. My other host family had to go off for the summer. We spent some time up in Szirák and we went to Szentendre, lots of museums.

Today I will be going to a thermal bath, finally. I can't believe it's taken me all year to get around to it. Yesterday, we toured around the old Jewish district. OK, five days and I will be on a plane! Szia,

Ve

No comments: