Thursday, June 4, 2009

Hellosztok!

So, things are all over the place here right now. No one really seems to know whats going on, including me, so many things to prepare for.

Yesterday, after school, I went to see Angels and Demons with my friend from Quebec. It wasn't half bad really. I will have to read the book in a couple of years when I've forgotten who won! Afterwards we met a guy from New Zealand.

Tuesday I went walking around Budapest with the girl from Belgium before the monthly meeting with AFS. She needed a new back pack, but the most we could come up with wasn't right. You wouldn't believe how many purses are for sale in Budapest though, they re everywhere! So after was the meeting. In the same tiny, hot cafe as always.

This weekend will be the orientation, unfortunately I have to take the SAT on Saturday, but I still have to make it to the orientation somehow, any suggestions? OK, I should get going, so much to do. Sziasztok,

Veronica

No comments: