Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Hellósztok!

So, I am going to get to go to Poland in April. It's nearly all sorted out now!

This week has been pretty intense, just so much to do, but I get to go to swimming every day but Thursday, so that's good. I'm not quite sure if the trainer knows that I'm not Hungarian and can't always understand him. I should probably make sure. They want me to do the Butterfly and Breast Stroke too, so, new things there all around.

This morning was singing class and, for once, we actually got to sing. It was just a round of some kid song, but it was good. I even got marks for it. I wonder if CBHS will recognise ének óra as credit for school?

Yesterday, I had to perform a part of The Raven, by Edgar Allen Poe, to my class. Let me tell you, that's no piece of cake in Magyar. I've been practicing all week. Could have been better, I suppose. I know my classmates all think that I have the most outrageous accent.

Föld Rajz test next Wednesday too. And the Hungarian Language test is coming ever closer. Hope all is good in the USA!

Vera

3 comments:

Darwin said...

Luckyyyyyyy
AHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHA casco bay recognising a credit? its like other schools recognising casco bay credits. never happens. probably though...idk
OH! OH! whats the ancient raven nightly shore name at the plutonian shore line in magyar?

Anonymous said...

Singing, jeans, swimming (on a team?!?!?!)Hungarian, Poland... WHY AM I NOT WITH YOU?????
love you!
XOXOXO

Ve said...

I didnt have to memorise the whole thing, just the first few paragraphs. but that line was something like a Plútói Holló or something. i forget already