Monday, March 16, 2009

Horvátország!

Sziasztok!

Just want to give a quick update on whats going on. I WENT TO CROATIA and it was awesome, of course! I got to see so many things. There was a short tour given by a guy called Lav (pronounced Love). He had the tour in English which was helpful, since I don't speak much Croatian.

We drove down on Saturday morning and walked around Zagreb for a few hours. We got to see a good portion of the city too. We saw the parliament, a famous street, Croatian crafts, the market, and so much more. It was really warm too. We didn't even need coats!

In the afternoon, my friend participated in a fencing tournament between Croatian, Hungarian, and Slovakian teams. That was pretty amazing! I have some photos that I will try to post later on.

So, it was a very short and fast day, but totally rocked!

Vera

3 comments:

Darwin said...

it was warm because croatia is mediteranean. i love you :D

Ve said...

YEAH! and happy birthday izzy! and happy saint patricks day too! sorry we didnt get to skype...

Anonymous said...

http://www.adria24.hu/apartman-svjetionik-palagruza-dalmacia-2783/

ez a kedvenc helyem:)