Sunday, August 5, 2012

Saturday, August 4, 2012

Hello! Sorry it has been a while since I have last posted, but I haven't really had any internet access, boo.

Not much has happened the last week, except lots of studying. We have progressed from words like 'hamburger' to words like open door policy, pollution, and the Chinese word for being a parent who has no siblings.

I learned that for about the past 10 years, if you are a parent who was born without siblings, and your spouse is also, the government will let you have two children. 

We just got back from the Chinese Acrobatics show! Which was the best thing ever! They did some really crazy things; lots of fake accidents. My favorite was this double sided spinning wheel that two guys got on and did crazy things. Kind of hard to explain, I know a lot of my friends took pictures that I can eventually link.

The last act was an Americanized motorcycle ball cage. Eight people on motorcycles got into it. Crazy terrifying, but the costumes were great!

More later, bye!!!
Ve





No comments: