Thursday, June 12, 2008

~First~

June 11, 2008 8:38pm Eastern Time

This is the premier of my life as a blogger. Hope I can figure out all of the buttons and gizmo's.

Yesterday I received a message from 'Mathew' from AFS Hungary! I called back and he went on to explain that AFS Hungary had found me a host family! There is a mom, dad, and at least one daughter, who is currently 14.

I guess that the dad travels a lot for work.

The mom was a vegetarian for 10 years once and is willing to take a vegetarian into her fold.

I don't yet know if there are more children.

They lived (or at least one of them did) in Australia for a time, so they (or some of them) speak English. This could prove the greatest gift or something to struggle with, but I am sure that everything will turn out great! I am very excited to be living in Budapest! Yay for public transport! And what could be cooler than an Aussie-Magyar family!?!

Ok
Bye
Ve

6 comments:

Darwin said...

your leaving me!!!!!?????
with MOM?

AHHHH!!!!!

George Weed said...

HI ve sounds good fun and full of adventures from u know who and the rest of the fam
have fun
and yes isabel she's leaving you with mom

bye and don't forget to somile AHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!

July 24,2008 10:49 AM

George Weed said...

that comment was from me nina your lov ing cousin
have fun oh and grandma too

George Weed said...

its ok isabel I have to be here with grandma so I think you can survive your mom ha ha bye bye tootalooo a tootlappp oh and a tootie tot have funnnnnnn
from you cousin nina

Anonymous said...

Let's keep in contact so we can talk about the woobas more and all that other stuff. Put pictures of woobas on your blog.

Have a good time on your trip. We will miss you (so will Helen, Will, Milena, and Luca) it has been a fun summer.

The dog looks cute.

Atticus, Quilla, and Lucian

Tilderoma said...

awesome trip stories so far ve... hope you are having fun!